Our candidates enjoy the unique experience of working with seasoned professionals to assist in determining career direction and personal growth opportunities.
Our candidates enjoy the unique experience of working with seasoned professionals to assist in determining career direction and personal growth opportunities. We listen, we consult and we take action.
Based on individual preferences, we identify and only present the positions that accurately reflect a chosen professional path. We discuss opportunities in detail, respect choices and ask permission prior to presenting any details to prospective clients. We brief and prepare every candidate for client meetings, and once the interview process is complete, provide feedback in a timely manner.
Our goal is to assist our candidates in finding that "perfect fit" between individual skills and experience and the right career opportunity. As a leading specialist recruiter and preferred supplier to numerous companies ranging from small independent businesses through to global organizations we have a continuous flow and envious selection of opportunities available throughout the Gujarat and India.
So if you are looking for career progression, a new challenge or a change of environment we are confident we can provide a short-list of exciting opportunities. For a confidential discussion to plan your next career move please contact our Recruitment team on +91 99747 45551, +91 97250 41868 or 'Register your CV' using the menu option above!
(01) Seek background information :Use tools like Vault, Wetfeet, CareerSearch or The Riley Guide for an overview of the organization and its industry profile.
(02) Visit the organization’s website to ensure that you understand the breadth of what they do
(03) Review the organization's background and mission statement.
(04) Assess their products, services and client-base.
(05) Read recent press releases for insight on projected growth and stability.
(06) Get perspective : Review trade or business publications. Seek perspective and a glimpse into their industry standing.
(07) Develop a question list : Prepare to ask about the organization or position based on your research.
(01) Analyze the job description : Outline the knowledge, skills and abilities required.
(02) Examine the hierarchy : Determine where the position fits within the organization.
(03) Look side-by-side : Compare what the employer is seeking to your qualifications.
Most interviews involve a combination of resume-based, behavioral and case questions. We encourage you to meet with us to practice telling your story in the best possible way.
(01) Go neutral : Conservative business attire, such as a neutral-colored suit and professional shoes, is best.
(02) Err formal : If instructed to dress "business casual,"use good judgment.
(03) Plug in that iron : Make sure your clothes are neat and wrinkle-free.
(04) Dress to impress : Be sure that your overall appearance is neat and clean.
(01) Extra copies of your resume on quality paper
(02) A notepad or professional binder and pen
(03) A list of references
(04) Information you might need to complete an application
(05) A portfolio with samples of your work, if relevant
(01) Be mindful : Nonverbal communication speaks volumes.
(02) Start ahead: Remember that waiting room behaviors may be reported.
(03) Project confidence : Smile, establish eye contact and use a firm handshake.
(04) Posture counts : Sit up straight yet comfortably. Be aware of nervous gestures such as foot-tapping.
(05) Be attentive : Don't stare, but maintain good eye contact, while addressing all aspects of an interviewer's questions.
(06) Respect their space : Do not place anything on their desk.
(07) Manage reactions : Facial expressions provide clues to your feelings. Manage how you react, and project a positive image.
(01) Many interviews end with "Do you have any questions?"
(02) Bring a list : You may say, “In preparing for today's meeting, I took some time to jot down a few questions. Please allow me to review my notes.”
(03) Be strategic : Cover information not discussed or clarify a previous topic - do not ask for information that can be found on the organization’s website.
(04) In your opinion, what makes this organization a great place to work?
(05) What do you consider the most important criteria for success in this job?
(06) Tell me about the organization’s culture.
(07) How will my performance be evaluated?
(08) What are the opportunities for advancement?
(09) What are the next steps in the hiring process?
Download free resume templates from Pleasant Inc. Our battle-tested resume designs are proven to land interviews. Beautiful layouts, pick your favorite.